|Job Title:||CDM Consultant|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Health, Safety and CDM Consultant on behalf of our client who have seven specialist divisions providing integrated and practical; engineering, scientific, management, health & safety, training and manpower development solutions to organisations world-wide.
- Undertake the role, duties and responsibilities to assist clients and principal designers after the impending changes to the CDM 2015 regulations.
- You will assist and support the manager of health, safety and CDM along with the rest of the team, as required in the continual development and improvement of the groups' health, safety and CDM consultancy services, both internally and externally to the group, to aid the growth and turnover of the team and group year on year.
- Assist and support the health, safety and CDM manager in preparation of Health & Safety and CDM commissions.
- Taking on the challenges of the new principal designer and client advisor role.
The successful candidate will have:
- Possession of technical and professional qualifications and experience to meet the criteria for competence as defined in the ACOPs to the present 2007 CDM regulations.
- Demonstrable suitable experience and ability in relevant sectors.
- Technical Knowledge, Skills and Professional Competence
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of construction and health and safety to be able to identify safe systems of work for construction, operation and maintenance.
- Network rail or equivalent experience is highly desirable.
- A clean driving licence (and owns a suitable vehicle that will be made available for use at work).
- Professionally qualified at technician, incorporated and/or chartered level and maintains membership of an appropriate professional/construction and health and safety institution.
- A registered membership (RMaPS) of the Associated for Project Safety (or equivalent) or can attain within 6 months of joining the Group.
- A health and safety related qualification(s) (e.g. NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate level as a minimum.
For more information please contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.