|Job Title:||CDM Consultant|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: CDM Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
I am currently recruiting for a CDM consultant to be based in Newcastle on behalf of my client who are an international multi-disciplinary consultancy operating from over 20 locations across the globe.
You will help to ensure the identification and elimination of foreseeable health and safety risks to projects from conception to handover, across a broad range of sectors.
Core Responsibilities of the role:
- To plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety risks in the design phase of some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK
- Work closely with colleagues of various disciplines
- Assist and advise clients in bringing together pre-construction information
- Provide the necessary information to designers and contractors to ensure they can carry out their duties.
- You will also carry out health, safety and environmental inspections and audits at intervals to be agreed on projects during the construction phase, and in doing so, identify and analyse trends from injury and near miss reporting.
The Successful candidate will have:
- RMaPS membership with the Association for Project Safety
- Exemplary levels of CPD of health and safety within a construction environment,
- Sound working knowledge of the CDM regulations
- Demonstrable ability to look at projects, and to assess how you might improve the health and safety of those that will construct, clean, maintain, use, and potentially in future, demolish the works.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.