|Job Title:||CDM Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Position - CDM Consultant
Salary - £35,000 - 50,000
Location - North or South London office
I am currently recruiting for an experienced CDM professional who has had experience of acting as CDM-C prior to the regulation changes in April 2015. You will be working as a CDM consultant with a major integrated architectural, property and construction consultancy, based in either a North or South London office.
- Ensuring Designers comply with their duties under CDM2007.
- Attending Design Team and Value Engineering Workshops as necessary.
- Management of pre-construction and post-construction information.
- Undertake site inspection/audits on behalf of the Client.
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments (desirable).
- Advise and assist the Client in general Health & Safety matters.
- To work as part of a team providing CDM services to -house design team on a large range of projects
- Undertake the role of CDM Co-ordinator as required by CDM2007.
- Undertake the role of CDM advisor to the Principal Designer and/or Client to enable them to ensure compliance under CDM 2015.
The successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Membership of AaPS ideally RMaPS
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management & Fire Risk Assessment (desirable)
- Membership of IOSH and/or IIRSM
- Working Knowledge of CDM2007 and associated codes of practice (L144) and general industry guidance.
- Knowledge of CDM2015, associated guidance (L153) and CITB Role Requirement guidance.
To apply, please upload your CV below or call Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986.