|Job Title:||CDM / Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our client are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified CDM Health & Safety Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leading construction consultancy based in the West Midlands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Represent the business when required and act on behalf of the Operations Director when requested.
- Work closely with administration to ensure all information is correctly filed and readily accessible.
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance procedures
- Deal with all correspondence in a professional manner.
- Advise clients to make sure they receive professional advice.
- Provide adequate records and ensure they are prepared and maintained to a high standard.
- Develop successful client relationships and ensure the right level of service is provided to discuss any future changes in legislation.
- Ensure Business Plan targets are met.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Member of ICE H&S Register, MaPS
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NNB CDM 2015 management systems
- Professional qualifications and membership of a construction related organisation (CIBSE, ICE, IEE, IMechE, IStructE, RIBA,
This opportunity of CDM Health & Safety Advisor offers a salary of £35000 - £40000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you to discuss this position in more detail.