|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor - Berkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Excellent opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) to join an established and independent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in Berkshire
With a fantastic range of services, including Building Surveying & Project Management, you would be part of a Consultancy working with a unique variety of clients within the commercial, educational, healthcare and residential sectors, building your own base of work and contacts for the future.
To meet the demands of our expanding client base, increasing workload and planned expansion, this is a good opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join the growing Building Surveying department, develop the team, and widen streams of development projects further.
This Building Surveyor position is a client facing role, perfect for a self-motivated individual with good communication skills, professional outlook, and an ambitious and driven character. The company upholds an excellent work life balance, with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity for real career development and progression.
- Project work including alterations, refurbishments and new build
- Design and specification (including statutory consents), contract administration & employers agent
- Project management & Area measures (GEA, GIA & NIA)
- Full Spectrum of Professional Services including Dilapidations, Schedules of condition, Party Wall and Neighbourly Advice
- Relevant degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS with experience in commercial property
- Although not essential, experience in the use of AutoCAD would be an advantage
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!