|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor - London|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, West Midlands - Birmingham|
|Salary:||£40k + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Chartered Building Surveyor - London
£40,000+ (incl. benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to add value and make a difference in the London office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join one of the largest teams of chartered surveyors at their office in London. Our client delivers projects in 75 countries worldwide across all public and private sector markets ranging from social housing to Formula One, which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity.
Examples of a working week include;
- Client management and contract administration / practice duties
- Carrying out building and measured surveys; ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyze and report on building defects
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals and boundary disputes and supervision of building work on site.
The ideal candidate will also provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential, commercial properties and academic as well as handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work.
- The candidate will have at least 2 years’ practice experience and be MRICS Chartered.
- The role will require you to be the key point of contact with their prestigious clients and be of an analytical mind with a high level of intellect - combining excellent written and verbal skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations.
- You will need to demonstrate the capability of eventually managing individual team members with picking up and organizing their project work and where necessary, assisting them on projects.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary which includes many benefits such as private healthcare, life assurance, a generous pension scheme and a company car / car allowance.
Applications from Surveyors seeking a part time position would also be welcomed.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986