|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor - Party Wall or Right to Light E|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Building Surveyor (Party Walls & Right of Light) - London
£27,000 - £40,000 (+ benefits)
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the longest established and fastest growing commercial building consultants, with a network of offices across the UK. Due to sustained growth and success in all areas of Surveying, including specialities such as Rights of Light and Party Wall & Neighbourly Matters services, the company is looking for surveyors interested in this service to join their team.
As a surveyor for this fantastic company, you would work with clients to maximise the value of their commercial buildings whether owned, leased or funded as they are acquired, constructed, refurbished or sold, being part of a team delivering the best service and the best quality advice.
Hard work and achievements are rewarded with rapid career and salary progression. Promotion from graduate to partner is possible in only 7 years, just ask one of the team! As a Building Surveyor for this company, they will support you and provide you with the opportunities that suit you at every stage in your career.
Your role will suit those who have an interest in Right of Light and Party Wall services, and would like to gain further experience from the existing team. The type of work would predominantly be commercial, with some residential instructions. Your clients would range from listed property and development companies through to individual occupiers. Projects vary in size and complexity and would be allocated depending on experience.
- Experience in either Rights of Light, daylight and sunlight and Party Wall & Neighbourly Matters
- Degree educated preferably in Building Surveying or a related field
- MRICS (building surveying) or working towards their APC
- Desirable experience in commercial property
- Have a professional and can-do attitude, be eager to learn and develop, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and client facing, well-organised and self-motivated.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986