|Job Title:||Chartered Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client offers a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors. Their Sustainable Solutions Business provides a focus for advising clients on sustainability and environmental issues. The team consists of in excess of 700 staff based predominantly in the UK, but with reach into the Middle East.
In order to respond to growing business needs and future development aspirations they are looking to recruit two additional Landscape Architects into the Bristol office. You will be working on exciting major projects of national significance and career development within a stimulating multi-disciplinary environment set within the sustainable solutions business unit in Bristol; including LVIA, landscape masterplanning and landscape strategies.
Successful candidates will be required to contribute towards a broad range of environmental master planning, landscape design and landscape assessment projects. Their current workload includes a mix of major infrastructure and regeneration based commissions in both the public and private sector with potential for overseas work.
ELC, UK legislation, planning and EIA process
LVIA in accordance with the latest best practice guidance including GLVIA3, HA DMRB and relevant IANs
Landscape character assessment and environmental site appraisal
Verified photomontage views and visualisations
Scheme and contract specification
Competence in AutoCAD and Adobe software packages (including Photoshop).
- Degree and Diploma/Masters in Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute.
- General experience of environmental masterplanning, design and LVIA for infrastructure and regeneration based projects.
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both in multidiscipline teams and independently.
- 3D visualisation i.e. Sketch Up.
- GIS capability.
- Experience of on-site supervision including acting as employer's representative.
- Experience of mentoring less experienced team members.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Proven track record of client management and successfully winning work including the preparation of scope and fee proposals.