|Job Title:||Chartered landscape Architect|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Suffolk|
|Salary:||£28k - £38k|
|Job Published:||about 2 hours ago|
My client is a multi-disciplinary practice comprising landscape planning, landscape architecture, ecology and arboriculture. We are looking to recruit a Chartered Landscape Architect to join a growing team and meet our growing nationwide work commitments for our many varied clients.
My client prides themselves on having a clear inspiring vision, a fantastic culture and ethos, a true team spirit and values everyone is justly proud of. Having been established for nearly 30 years, they are a well-established consultancy that embraces new ideas and strives to maintain a fresh atmosphere.
You should be:
• Qualified with either a diploma or MA in Landscape Architecture;
• A Chartered Landscape Architect, registered with the Landscape Institute;
• Creative, with excellent landscape design skills;
• In possession of an appreciation for details and a working knowledge of hard and soft materials;
• Able to demonstrate excellent client engagement, communication skills and report writing ability;
• Some site experience would be desirable, together with some strategic landscape / LVIA/ ES experience;
• Eager to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
• Able to demonstrate excellent IT skills both in MS Office and CAD. Adobe Suite experience would be an advantage;
• In possession of a current full clean UK driving license.
Based in Lavenham, the successful candidate will receive a generous package of £28,000 - £38,000, as well as the potential for flexible working. Call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.