|Job Title:||Chartered Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join a high-end development & construction consultancy in the beautiful county of Oxfordshire.
Working across a range of Commercial & Residential projects on behalf of Public & Private sector clients, this is your chance to provide design and project management of large, multi-million pound structures to adaptations and repairs of existing premises.
If you have an ambitious and entrepreneurial approach to work, this is the perfect opportunity for you to manage and develop your own team, offer high quality services to clients, and cultivate business development pathways which are commission rewarded and fully supported by this forward thinking company.
The company offers a highly competitive salary, along with mobile & laptop, bespoke client lists with an excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to develop your own area of business.
- Establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the
- architect and/or the client
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Contract Administrator/ Employer's Agent on development projects
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- MRICS Chartered
- Experienced in Contract Administration and acting as an Employers Agent on behalf of clients
- Technically competent across a range of Building Surveying services
- Business Development experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communicator with a desire to deliver high quality results to clients on behalf of the company
- Full Driving Licence
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options.