|Job Title:||International Child Protection and Welfare Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||Early 2016|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Are you passionate about protecting children and ensuring social welfare is available and distributed to those that need it most?
Our client is an amazing organisation that provides both social welfare and child protection in many different parts of the world.
About the Job
The role will be responsible for:
- Continuing to grow and promote the profile and reputation of the organisation.
- Reviewing client issues and establishing positive resolutions to key issues.
- Advise on key policy and give technical expertise related to child protection programmes and systems.
- Develop excellent proposals for relevant projects, including:
- Suggestions for implementation of policies
- Analytical evaluation of projects
- Actual delivery of projects and programmes.
The role will be responsible for developing clients and portfolios across the globe including the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- A relevant post graduate degree.
- Demonstrable proof of writing proposals, giving guidance and implementing programmes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social welfare and child protection.
- Previous experience of project management from inception to completion.
- Attention to detail, in order to complete projects with distinction
- Good time management skills.
- Previous consultancy experience with government or policy groups
- Current knowledge of this area of expertise.
- Ability to travel to different countries across the world in order to develop projects and implement systems and programmes
Ideally candidates will have:
- Previous experience of using both qualitative and quantitative methods in order to develop project proposals and programmes.
If you would like further details then please contact Chris Saunby.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.