|Job Title:||China Power Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
China Power Business Development Manager
Our client is a global leading development, management and engineering consultancy, offering excellent personal and professional development opportunities to all staff.
With growing interest and business opportunities emerging in the 'China going out' market, they are looking to recruit a business development manager to join their Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen offices in China and be responsible for building relationships with Chinese companies who work overseas as developers, operators, contractors, investors or suppliers.
In their energy sector our client is involved in all aspects of power project development, nuclear power, conventional power, renewable energy (hydro, tidal, wind, solar, biomass), transmission and distribution networks as well as oil and gas projects. Clients include developers, utilities and operators, governments, major commercial and multilateral financial institutions, and EPC contractors. They have advised Chinese clients working in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Americas. They now seek to build a team in China to further develop our China going out market.
- Build relationships with Chinese clients
- Articulate value of consultancy services
- Able to sell the company's services to potential clients
- Support execution of projects by delivering overseas
- Lead development of a local team
- Assist with production of reports in English and Chinese in short time-scales.
- Experience in the power industry in project development and construction
- Strong commercial background
- Track record of winning consultancy business
- Excellent communication skills to deal with internal and external clients
- Adaptable and prepared to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English language skills
- Work experience with Chinese and international companies
- Degree level education, preferably first degree in an engineering discipline such as electrical, mechanical, civil or physics
- Relevant experience with organisations in the Chinese power sector or foreign power companies in China
Good networking skills and commercial sense are essential to be successful in the role, together with a flexible attitude and willingness to become involved in a variety of projects.
For further information please contact Marina Moya on +44 (0) 1202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.