|Job Title:||CIPP Operative|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
My client is one of the UK's leading independent provider of water, wastewater, drainage and infrastructure solutions. Serving a range of sectors, they provide industry leading services to help you to deliver on your promises to your customers.
Due to their continued growth, they require Reline Operatives who have experience in Hot Cure, UV, Ambient and Patch Lining.
The teams are required to install drain lining material/liners on sites in the South East using Hot Cure and UV Lining in situ drain lining methods.
Experience in hot/cold lining or U.V. cure lining or patch lining is essential for this role together with confined spaces entry.
- Flexibility required as the role will involve rostered working which will include some evening & weekend shifts.
- Current full manual driving license valid for use in the UK
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Problem Solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated, able to operate without direct supervision
- CSCS qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
- Must have experience in all forms of lining.