|Job Title:||Civil Operative - Utilities|
|Salary:||£17000.00 - £25500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our client is a large multi-utility Services company. They are recruiting for Civil Operatives to join their teams to undertake ground works and to perform assigned tasks to the agreed time scales.
- Undertake ground working.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Perform assigned tasks to agreed timescales.
- Follow instructions for maintaining a clean and secure workplace.
- Maintain personal cleanliness in accordance with best hygiene practice.
- Operate and maintain powered tools and equipment.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Full Driving licence (plus ideally CPCS Excavator up to 10 tonne, and CPCS Dumper).
- At least two years' experience in similar role.
- CSCS Card, EU Skills Card, Water SHEA Card, Water Hygiene Card.
- EUSR Safety Passport and Gas Safety Passport
- GN02 main layer up to 180mm or above.
- NCO Water Assistant Card Level 1, and NCO Gas Assistant Card Level 1 (Mains or Services).
- NRSWA Ticket.
- Emergency First Aid.
- Manual handling.
- The ability to follow written and spoken instructions and good team-working skills.