|Job Title:||Civil Supervisor|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Supervises and leads foremen, Lead men, skilled labor, and work crews in all activities concerned project
- Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the project
- Able to demonstrate excellent labour management skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary
- Competent in reading and understanding Specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation
- Familiar with and enforces strict compliance with all QA/QC and Safety procedures, plus all Company rules and regulations
- Commands respect of his foremen, Lead men, skilled labour and discipline workforce, and develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Able to give instructions and transfer knowledge in an efficient and effective way to co‐workers and staff.
- Liaises with other discipline staff to ensure the optimum interface of the various operational activities, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Understands the principles and importance of planning.
- Monitors and tracks daily progress and work completed, comparing planned to actual PPM Plan
- Takes appropriate mitigating action to ensure compliance with the plan, based on knowledge of available manpower, equipment, materials
- Reviews quantities of materials received or used during specified periods, in order to minimize wastage
- Ensures that all work is in conformity to standards and specifications
- Interprets specifications and discusses deviations from specified civil procedures to ensure full compliance with QA/QC inspection plans and procedures
- Identifies and implements "on‐the‐job" training programs with the aim of developing and improving team members' competency in required skills and abilities Aramco
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall have knowledge of this Contract, and the maintenance plan and schedule for each facility/ building
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall have a diploma/ certificate of training from an accredited technical college or vocational school.
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall have at least three (3) years experience in a supervisory role related to Facilities Maintenance civil services
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall be experienced in client relationship management
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall be able to communicate effectively and able to demonstrate operational and administrative skills, including scheduling and planning.
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall supervise building maintenance staff responsible for general repairs and preventive maintenance of architectural, civil, playgrounds, parking lots and exterior building and grounds related items
- The Civil Building Supervisor shall have the ability to direct and oversee delivery of Subcontractor services Other:
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to carry out their duties within the guidelines prescribed by company policy, procedure and practice.
From time to time, employees will be required to attend meetings, briefings, and training sessions as required.
In addition, employees must adhere to all Khidmah health & safety policies, procedures, practices, and relevant legal and statutory health & safety requirements and obligations.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.