|Job Title:||Civil Supervisor - Utilities|
|Salary:||£23500.00 - £34500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting for Civil Supervisor to ensuring that all assigned works (civils and gas and water) are completed on time with total emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Comply with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Work only within your authorised safety and technical competencies.
- Ensuring all work is completed with total emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Create a safe working environment for all works considering all potential associated risks and placing control measure where required.
- Follow all given Company Procedures and Guidelines.
- Continuously monitor works and maintain safe working environment.
- Prepare for linear excavation works by the correct identification of existing plant and use of trail holes to confirm route.
- Carry out excavations as required to enable installation, connection and or reinstatement works.
- Prepare, build, test and commission company utility infrastructures as required within your authorised competencies.
- Protect installed company utility infrastructures by installation of sand base and sand cover as required.
- Carry out and assist with reinstatement activities.
- Contribute to an efficient and effective work environment during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Contribute to health, safety & environment in the workplace during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Operate powered tools and equipment.
- Prepare resources & segregate the area for highway works during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Prepare resources & segregate the area for site works during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Prepare work areas & materials for engineering activities as appropriate.
- Contribute to the organisation of work activities.
- Contribute to effective working relationships.
- Maintain plant and tools ensure security of all equipment.
- Ensure that the Company's safe working practices are followed at all times.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Full Driving licence.
- CSCS Card/EU Skills Card
- GN02 main layer up to 180mm or above
- Gas and Water SHEA Card
- Water Hygiene Card
- NCO Level 2 (Water Mains and Services)
- NRSWA Ticket
- First Aid
- CPCS Dumper and CPCS Excavator up to 10 tonne.
- Cable laying
- Good practical skills.
- The ability to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Good team-working skills.
- An understanding of on-site health and safety.
- To work with construction plant machinery such as excavators or dumper trucks, the employee must be 18 or over and must hold the relevant NVQ/training cards.