|Job Title:||Client Support Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client a leading Safety consultancy specialising in Food Safety for the catering and hospitality sectors is seeking a Client Support Manager on a home based contract.
The role will be to provide consultancy services to client across Food Safety and Health & Safety including auditing, advising, training and supporting them meet legislative and good practice.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- To manage and direct overall delivery of investigations of Alleged Food Poisoning Complaints.
- Manage a team of off-site Consultants.
- To supervise the microbiological analysis of food samples, providing commentary on analysis results.
- Produce reports on service delivery and information that can be incorporated into client management summaries.
Key experience required for the role of Client Support Manager:-
- Food safety and health & safety experience.
- IT Skills including:- MS Office, CRM, auditing software.
- Previous experience of consultancy and project management.
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com