|Job Title:||Coastal and River Water Quality Specialist|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
You should have:
- At least ten years' experience in the field
- An excellent understanding of water quality processes
- A good understanding of regulator drivers for water quality (e.g. Water Framework Directive)
- Be experienced at working with large data sets and models
- A degree in a relevant science (an MSc or PhD in relevant subject would be beneficial but not essential)
- Experience with water quality modelling would be beneficial but not essential
This is a really great opportunity for an individual to apply their innovative mind to real world challenges.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, quoting ref: 41935: Jill Richmond: 01202 888 986.