|Job Title:||Commercial Energy Auditor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Boudewijn Derkx|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is an innovative and rapidly expanding energy cost management consultancy, looking to bring on board a highly driven Commercial Energy Consultant to help provide technical advice to a varied client base growing by the thousands. They offer commercial clients impartial advice in understanding and reducing their energy consumption, tariffs and carbon footprint. Our client prides themselves on client satisfaction, built upon a reputation for outstanding service a key value that the Commercial Energy Consultant will exhibit when delivering services to all customers, nationwide.
Reporting to the Energy Services Manager, the role of Commercial Energy Consultant will primarily be a home based position, with regular trips to the office and client sites across the UK. Normal working hours are from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however extended working hours during busy periods is probable, as is the subsequent flexibility.
As an integral member of the Energy Management team, the Commercial Energy Auditor will provide technical advice to a diverse range of commercial clients. Familiarity with building services plant equipment, lighting and building fabric is essential, as is the ability to interrogate BMS systems. It is expected that the successful candidate remain up to date with UK energy legislation for the purpose of onsite audits, and be confident in identifying viable solutions for efficiency savings, consumption and process efficiency.
- Onsite energy surveys of commercial and industrial businesses
- Identifying energy and cost saving opportunities and solutions through onsite surveys and data interpretation
- Energy efficiency report production for all stakeholders, and presenting findings direct to clients
- Constant enhancement of auditing methodology to heighten onsite efficiency, as well as contributing to new initiatives within the business
- Promoting the tangible benefits of reduced energy consumption to potential clients, in addition to identifying opportunities for business development in new business areas
- Develop robust and auditable internal reporting mechanisms to quantify company efforts
- Provide advice and support to clients as directed by the Energy Services Management Director
- HND/Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar building services/energy consultancy position
- Energy surveying or energy auditing qualifications
- The ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders including clients and senior management
- Analytically minded with good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office