|Job Title:||Commercial Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is one of the UK's leading and fastest growing outsourced waste management solutions providers. They are seeking to appoint a Commercial Executive to work closely to support the sales and commercial departments.
* As a Commercial Executive your key responsibility will be to secure best financial value and service level for current and new contracts.
* The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales Department to produce quotations, tenders and price proposals.
* The Commercial Executive will work closely with subcontractors in order to negotiate the best possible prices as well as developing and maintaining working relationships.
* You will act as the key point of contact for supplier related issues and will be expected to aid the resolution of problems in regards to the customer service and account management departments.
* As a Commercial Executive you will be required to keep updated in regards to waste legislation in order to understand the effect on customers.
* This position will involve maintaining the subcontractor database and pricing models.
Skills & Experience:
* A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with data and Excel.
* General business and commercial acumen.
* Organised and able to work independently.
* Experience within the waste & recycling industry is highly desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who offer career progression and development.
We look forward to receiving your application.