|Job Title:||Commercial Manager, EMEA - Japan|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Commercial Manager, EMEA - Japan
Salary Range: £70k - 100k per annum
Our client is a one of the world's leading multinational renewable energy developers that provides services, across the globe, to develop, engineer, construct and operate projects that contribute to a sustainable future.
This role will lead or support our client's expansion into new low-carbon technologies and eventually the deployment into new markets in the Asia Pacific region.
The Commercial Manager will support the identification of potential local partners and the assessment of opportunities, the structuring and the negotiation of the purchase of individual assets or portfolios (heads of terms, negotiation, drafting of key contracts, etc.) and liaises with the local business development team to coordinate efforts and optimize resources.
In addition, responsibilities will also include analysing and supporting commercial strategy for tenders, auctioning as well as prepare recommendations, internal briefing notes and investment memorandums for the company's senior management. Also, will assess economic opportunities for the company to enter into new technologies.
- Vast experience of relevant energy industry as well as experience in transactional business (acquisition and/or sales and/or investments in assets / companies)
- Successful experience of leading negotiations
- Sales & purchase agreements
- Shareholders' agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Understanding of construction contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Team player, including cross- functional and multinational as well as use own initiative
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Proficiency in Excel and at ease with other financial models
- Holding an Economics or Business degree from a leading university or equivalent
As the role could be based in North London or Paris, the candidate ideally will have vast experience of the Japanese culture and will be completely fluent in English and in Japanese.
If this matches your professional profile and you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please get in touch with Marina Moya.
We look forward to receiving your application.