|Job Title:||Commercial Valuation Surveyor - Junior to Associate Director|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Are you a Surveyor able to handle a variety of project size, who is interested in joining a highly successful Building Consultancy team involved throughout the whole property lifecycle?
This is your opportunity to deliver technical and commercial expertise across a range of residential and commercial environments, working with investors, developers and occupiers in both the public and private sectors, presenting your very own hallmark of quality to your client base.
From capital markets and construction projects, to management of the most complex property portfolios, this is one of the Top Consultancies to work for in the United Kingdom. Their enviable client base benefits from an unrivalled office network across more than thirty locations throughout the UK and Ireland, and they are ambitious to move forward with the next phase of their expansion plan.
The key to this role is a strong team player willing to develop their own skills and support the Planning & Development team to improve and evolve their delivery and profile. In working for a prestigious Top Ten Consultancy, you would have the highest level of client interaction, excellent benefits, and an excellent work-life balance.
- To support on mixed use consultancy instructions within the Residential Development Consultancy Team to the private and public sector across London and South East.
- To support on bids for new work.
- To contribute towards departmental financial performance targets.
- To support on development and viability instructions, undertaking property market reviews, preparing development appraisals and report writing.
- To liaise (where appropriate) with other LSH departments and divisions.
- To represent LSH and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Relevant experience and qualifications (MRICS)
- Mixed commercial valuation experience essential
- Understanding of the role of viability in development and planning
- Knowledge of affordable housing tenure and development economics
- Awareness of development market conditions and commercial knowledge
- Residential and commercial valuation knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of client requirements.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!