|Job Title:||Commissioning Engineer|
|Location:||UAE - Abu Dhabi|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Allen & York are hiring a Commissioning Engineer for a client based in UAE.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Experience in UAE would be advantageous, candidates from across GCC will be welcomes as well
- Mechanical Background
- Certifications like CSA 3+ and CPMP is a plus
- Salary range 12-14k AED + medical and annual flights
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Commissioning authority in development of commissioning plans and field reports for new construction projects
- Contribute primarily to Commissioning and occasionally to retro‐commissioning, energy efficiency retrofits, and demand response projects.
- Carry out commissioning tasks required to secure an Estidama/ LEED rating.
- Monitor HVAC systems with building automation systems and stand‐alone data loggers to troubleshoot operational problems or to find inefficient control sequences.
- Carry out HVAC testing, (lighting, and control systems in new and existing buildings)
- Write assessment, detailed evaluation, and measurement and verification reports and retro commissioning for existing facilities
- Do design reviews and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure development of consistent and high‐quality project deliverables
- Good communications skills to be able to develop and maintain relationships with clients, customers and contractors
- Good organization skills, the role will require this the candidate to coordinate with customers and contractors to review the project scope of work and technical documents
- Perform ASHRAE Ventilation Rate Calculations (ASHRAE 62.1).
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn at KKhusseyn@allen-york.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.