|Job Title:||Compliance Analyst - Water|
|Salary:||£11.43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Compliance Analyst Water (6 Month Contract)
Providing and analysing water quality and environmental data including spatial analysis using GIS systems. Statistical analysis of water quality and environmental data. Support production of annual sampling plans and regulatory returns to DWI Provide support and advice on development and use of water quality and environmental data and systems. Data integrity assurance checks.
- Production of quality performance information and data to support investment decisions. Provision of regulatory data returns for DWI, Ofwat, EA and information provision to local authorities.
- Administration of water quality IT systems (QUIS Lite, Sample Manager, QUERIES and GISST) including system improvements.
- Provision of technical advice, insight and expertise on water quality and envoronmental data and systems Produce reports and advanced level databases/spreadsheets and liaison with data providers to ensure alignment of data
- Training users in the use of water quality and environmental IT systems and reports Assessment of compliance against annual sampling plans and taking steps to secure compliance.
- Essential Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and creation of MS Access databases Experience of Visual basic macros
- Experience of administrating LIMS IT systems and working with databases Experience of working with regulatory data Basic knowledge of GIS systems Skills in producing Water quality and Environmental management information and presenting information visually
- Capability to use visual basic to aid development of advanced spreadsheets and databases.
- Desirable Water Industry background, or at least an outline understanding of the key processes in water treatment and sewage treatment. Experience of Statistical analysis of data Knowledge of using MS SharePoint Some knowledge of DWI, Ofwat and EA requirements with respect to provision of regulatory submissions and information.
- The ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines to business criticality and manage stakeholders accordingly.
- The ability to interpret and format data from multiple sources and have ability to find issues in information integrity
- The ability to produce water quality and Environmental data that is accurate and reliable. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capability to work to a high standard of simplifying and presenting data for customers
- The ability to plan own workloads and work as part of team
- Essential Degree in scientific discipline (preferably Microbiology or Chemistry) Desirable BTEC or equivalent in Water Treatment