|Job Title:||Configuration Engineer in Poole/ Enfield/ Ashby|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £1 per annum + Competitive salary + bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Configuration Engineer - Traffic Engineering - Enfield/ Ashby/ Poole
Our client is a well-established organisation with over 170 years in the UK operating throughout the country. Active in more than 200 countries focussing mainly on electrification, automation and digitalisation and bringing in a revenue of nearly £3.5 billion last year.
We are currently looking to find them a Configuration Engineer to join their office in Enfield to create detailed specifications for the configuration of products to suit customer requirements. Working closely with other Configuration Engineers and Technical Specialists, you will deliver configurations for a range of customers but primarily TFL as part of the TCMS2 contract.
Position Description for Configuration Engineer - Traffic Engineering - Enfield
As A Configuration Engineer in the Enfield office you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and prioritisation of all controller configurations for the TfL contract and other key customers
- Accurately interpret customer requirements
- Liaise with customers and other internal teams including Field Services
- To follow company and departmental processes
- Manage your own workload
Required experience of the Configuration Engineer - Traffic Engineering - Enfield
As A Configuration Engineer in the Enfield office you will be:
- Able to solve complex traffic engineering problems
- Able to achieve objectives with strict deadlines and manage your own workload
You will have:
- Qualifications in a relevant STEM subject is preferable but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of traffic engineering principles including operation of traffic signal controlled intersections is preferred but not essential
- Experience of configuring and working with traffic signal controllers including Factory Acceptance Testing is preferred but not essential
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written will be necessary as you will be expected to liaise with other parts of the business and with customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
This role is based in Enfield depot but can also be based in Ashby or Poole. Candidates with traffic experience who want to move up the ladder or take a side step will also be considered but you will need to be strong on electronics and electrical installations.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus of 5-10% and a pension (company match up to 10%) but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.