|Job Title:||Consents Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Consents Manager Infrastructure - London
£30,000 45,000 per annum
Our client is a construction and infrastructure consultancy with experience and expertise across the construction industry, particularly across transport, infrastructure, property and energy. They specialise in providing services across Consents & Engagement, Environment & Sustainability, Project Management, and Commercial Management
The Role of Consents Manager
As Consents Manager you would provide both technical guidance and assurance, with responsibility to identify and coordinate the various consent deliverables required to meet the town planning and environment requirements on major infrastructure projects across the UK.
Key Responsibilities of Consents Manager:
- Producing and monitoring submission of consent applications and ensuring their timely delivery;
- Ensuring visibility of consents and environment within a project and filtering technical queries to the functional teams;
- Reviewing consents and environment requirements for a project and reviewing individual deliverables by relevant specialist;
- Providing consents and environment advice in tender submissions and evaluation;
- Coordination of contractors/designers in relation to consents and environment;
- Working with programme planners and project managers to ensure consents and environment timelines are embedded within the programme;
- Representing the consents and environment team in project team meetings;
- Chairing Consents & Environment progress meetings;
- Providing updates and a look ahead to the functional specialists, as appropriate;
- Delivering consents and environment awareness training with project teams;
- Embedding commitment compliance within remits and monitor and report compliance.
- Ensure all property requirements are identified and acquired in the required timescales;
- Support Planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessments;
- Co-ordinate and manage all required traffic & highway, town planning and environment consents.
To be considered for the role of Consents Manager;
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Member of a relevant institute or organisation (APM, IEMA, RTPI, RICS etc.);
- Proven knowledge of the Hybrid Bills, Transport & Works Act or Development Control Orders
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of the railway and or construction industry.
- Ideally you will also have experience of one or more of the technical disciplines: traffic and highways, environment, town planning or property; as well as a sound understanding of relevant legislation.
Interested? Get in touch;
If you are interested in the role of Planner/Planning Assistant, please do get in touch with me as soon as possible for an informal, and very confidential chat.
Sarah Kerr, Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options