|Job Title:||Construction Safety Advisor role|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Construction Safety Advisor
UK wide role
£45,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Safety Advisor to join a leading business that provides integrated services across a wide range of business sectors - specialising in technical, FM & business process solutions for the built environment.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015.
- Provide specialist safety advice, guidance and coaching to teams working on construction related projects
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties, act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations
The Successful candidate will have:
- The ideal individual must be fully aware of CDM 2015,
- Have experience in small to medium building/ highways/ construction projects involving utilities installations in street-works and construction of metal framed buildings.
- Foundations and all services and experience with the installation of industrial plant and equipment ie large boiler and biomass systems would be a distinct advantage
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com