|Job Title:||Consultant - Land Quality|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A top international Consultancy is looking to expand their existing team in West London due to continued pick up in the GeoEnvironmental sector. We are looking for an individual with a base of experience handling GeoEnvironmental projects from start to finish, from a holistic standpoint.
Depending on candidate suitability and preferences there is also scope to undertake contaminated sites and water resource work both in the UK and overseas.
- Preparation of technical reports, including desk studies, site investigation reports, risk assessments, remediation options appraisals and designs.
- Data review and interpretation.
- Field work / managing sub-contractors on site.
- Contractor supervision.
- Preparation of project HSSE plans and method statements.
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
What you will bring
- Knowledge of contaminated land assessment, site remediation, hydrogeology, geotechnical site investigation and civil engineering
- Experience with National United Kingdom Utility Service Providers.
- Proven ability to write high quality concise technical reports and manage this process.
- Presenting, analysing and interpreting data.
- Ability to manage HSSE aspects of site work and to lead the HSSE culture of a project.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors.
- IT skills - MS Office suite, hydrogeological assessment applications.
- Preferably with an MSc. in a relevant subject (e.g. Hydrogeology, Geochemistry, Environmental Science).
- Evidence of continuing professional development, including Chartership (or working towards this).
A willingness to travel, stay away from home and undertake site based work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking diverse organisation, with the chance to progress through a well defined progression scheme.