|Job Title:||Contaminated Land Consultant|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Miriam Heale|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opening has arisen for an Environmental Consultant based in our clients Kent based office, working primarily within the areas of Environmental Site Assessment. The successful candidate should have a thorough understanding of current and forthcoming UK environmental legislation and will have experience of site investigations and Quantitative Risk Assessment.
The successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of a range of interesting projects, principally in the UK but also internationally.
Key work areas shall include:
- Conducting site assessments of a range of commercial, industrial and manufacturing sites;
- Preparing vendor and purchaser due diligence reports for UK and Global property and business transactions;
- Undertaking contaminated land and groundwater risk assessments;
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals for assessments; and
- Providing input to clients and project teams on development projects.
- Proven skills in performing environmental audits and assessments.
- Ability to interpret environmental legislative requirements, guidelines, policies and plans.
- Working knowledge of the Quantitative Risk Assessment models.
- Competent and efficient report writing skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Relevant degree in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or a related environmental discipline.
- Masters Degree in an environmental discipline would be an advantage.
- Experience of industry: manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical or oil & gas sectors.
- Full clean driving licence.
We look forward to receiving your application