|Job Title:||Contract Manager - Energy Performance|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Are you an industry expert and experienced leader in the construction industry? Do you have experience looking at Energy Performance from a Contract Manager level with particular experience with M&E retrofitting?
Our client is a global brand firm in the energy and utility supply industry. An opportunity has arisen within the Energy Construction Services team based in Oxford for a Contract Manager to join their expanding team. This role is Home based but with travel to UK client sites and the Oxford/Windsor offices as necessary.
This role is offered with a competitive package including car/allowance and excellent benefits.
The role will focus predominantly on;
- Leading project based construction and service delivery team on mechanical and electrical retrofit projects across a multi-site operation in both public and private sectors with values up to £10m, more typically between £500k 6m per project sites
- Overall responsibility as the principle contractor in all energy performance matters, ensuring statutory and regulatory requirements are maintained, focusing on best practice and HSE and Environmental issues
- Adhering to financial budgets and commitments ensuring maximum profit and cost savings can be achieved whilst ensuring projects are constructed to the highest standards
- Expert in energy performance in the construction industry using knowledge to deliver risk assessment and advise taking into account cost and programme that is available to be implemented, focusing on low-carbon and energy efficient products and services
- Recruiting contract and permanent resource as and when necessary in order to supply the book and current pipeline of works
You will have;
- Relevant experience as a principle contractor with the Energy Performance and Construction Industry
- Proven experience working over a multi-site operation and in challenging and fast paced environments
- Keen interest in energy efficiency, conservation and renewable technologies
- Experience in delivering energy performances contracts (EPCs, ENPCs, ESCOs and energy centre)
- Experience managing safely on construction sites and relevant current qualifications in the field
- Programme and portfolio management experience (PMO)
- Experience recruiting, building and leading high performance teams
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.