|Job Title:||Contract Manager Fencing - South|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South West London|
|Salary:||circa £30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you a fantastically organised contracts manager? Do you have some good experience within the external solutions sector, in particular with reference to fencing projects?
Our client is a successful and thriving business with further scope for growth with a great landscape division. They are looking for an experienced contracts manager, with a good deal of experience running fencing contracts. The role will be based in the South of England.
It is essential that successful candidates:
• Have experience with business development and tender proposals
• Have specialist knowledge working as a subcontractor for a variety of fencing projects
• Ensure all Health and Safety guidelines are observed
• Perform thorough proposals, budgets and procurement ensuring Projects are delivered on time and within specified budgets.
• Communicate well with clients, staff and other stakeholders
• Allocate and manage all aspects of equipment, resources, vehicles and materials.
Ideally candidates should have two or more of the following, but it is not required to have all:
• CSCS Card
• Practical experience within the fencing industry
• Full UK driving Licence (essential)
• Ability to accurately set out fencing from architects plans
About the job
The role will include a requirement to build a team of driven individuals to strengthen the team further. The growth of the team is part of the plan to develop in the region. The role will cover the South of England and there will be a good amount travel.
Our client provides a competitive salary and a company car in addition to a bi-annual bonus scheme, in addition to the option of buying shares in the company.
You can contact either Natalie Furbank or Thomas Collins on 01202 888 986
We look forward to hearing from you soon.