|Job Title:||Contract Manager - Wind Energy|
|Contact Name:||Ghadir Shaar|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York are recruiting a Contract Manager for a Saudi Arabia headquartered company operates construction and manufacturing businesses, design & development throughout Middle East region and other countries
The company is involved in renewable energy, Electrical, Electromechanical and Civil Engineering Construction.
The contract manager will be Responsible for creating new business opportunities for the company while also providing support for Power Generation (Wind Energy) business during bid and proposal, contract formation and execution phases along with financial modeling of potential joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions. The Candidate must thoroughly review and negotiate complex terms and conditions with client and obtain management approval of deviations in accordance with Risk Assessment Guidelines. Support activities related to the sourcing, screening, analyzing, planning and development of a new business venture or a portfolio of ventures along-with wind energy business transactions and also provide overflow support in order to assure the highest quality and adequacy of the agreement as it relates to the services provided.
- Negotiate complex Wind Energy projects or service contracts developing strategy, ploys and the tactics required to protect and support Company's reputation for fair business practices and ethics.
- Build financial models of power projects to support the executive team on decisions regarding pricing, scenario analysis, and capital structures. Run sensitivities and scenarios based on capacity, costs, revenue and regulations.
- Screen complex business proposals using pre-defined filtering criteria. Shortlisting and negotiating with Engineering Consultant, preparation of optimizational MFS and commercial conditions along with draft contract.
- Assist attorneys in their work with Public Relations (Corporate Identity) and various proponent departments on the maintenance and protection of the Company's trademarks, logos and brands.
- Write concept papers for complex business proposals and provide functional expertise to design the capabilities required by the new venture to succeed.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements including NDAs & terms and conditions, as well as involvement in tender and contract preparation.
- Conduct research on technical legal issues utilizing legal search databases as well as the Department's hardcopy and electronic files and archives.
- Preparation of external financial management reporting.
- Assist with general corporate matters, project financing, and review and negotiation of various agreements including purchase and sale and construction agreements
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, strong writing skills, a willingness to take initiative, the ability to work without significant supervision, and superior interpersonal skills. The candidate should gain an understanding of the Company's philosophy and approach to research and collaboration agreements with third parties, ownership of intellectual property, the desire to be recognized as a technological leader within the industry and exploitation of intellectual property assets.
- Bachelor / Master's degree
- Minimum Experience of 7-12 Years of proven experience with graduate level work emphasizing Wind Energy, IFRS (International Financial Report Standards), business administration or engineering, relating to global markets
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.