|Job Title:||Contracts Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Allen & York are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Engineer to work for a Saudi based organization to oversees and monitor all contractual agreements, evaluate IWPP performance against the contracts, assess penalties when required and receive and process Contract modification requests to ensure that IWPP is fully compliant with its contractual terms.
- Administrates and manages current contracts of Project companies and ensuring compliance with agreed terms and conditions and participate in dispute resolution to achieve equitable outcomes.
- Reviews current contract clauses to identify improvements and/or modifications and carry out necessary analysis in order to recommend possible enhancements and improvements and prepare appropriate contract revisions.
- Participates and supports processing of initiating new RFP's and awarding bids and investors.
- Review & Evaluation of new Project tenders and recommend tender documents to Management in order to award the select and award the successful bidder in contract.
- Manages the procurement of Fuel and monitor day to day supply Logistics.
- Contribute to the development of the Department budget and monitor and control the Division's budget to ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed limits.
- Encourage, lead and exhibits cross- functional team working across the company and more widely to ensure that activities are aligned and colleagues support each other's work to maximize contribution.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline from a recognized University/College or related Business subject.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in IWPP sector in the fields of Projects & Agreements. Experience in O&M and Performance is an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills - written & Verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate in Arabic, conversational and written.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.