|Job Title:||Corporate Risk Analyst|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South East London|
|Salary:||£46000 - £50000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Corporate Risk Analyst
Our client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified Corporate Risk Analyst, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a leading housing organisation to be based in London.
The successful candidate with be responsible for leading and developing an excellent and fit for purpose Enterprise Risk Management framework as part of the overall assurance framework in conjunction with Internal Audit and Insurance. To incorporate all the activities required that identify and control the exposure to risk which may have an impact on the achievement of business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with key business partners and co-ordinate at a senior level across the organisation. Develop and maintain relationships with those external (internal audit, and other consultants) and internal stakeholders in order to support key customers in risk management (Risk Review Panel, the Board, Executives and managers).
- Produce and present high quality reports, papers and control and risk self-assessments, for the Risk Review Panel, Audit and Risk Committee and Board as required.
- Ensure clarity and communication of the company's risk management objectives, direction, policies, risk appetite and risk limits.
- Work with risk leads and other staff to establish, maintain and continuously improve opportunity and risk management capabilities and practices.
- Deliver training and workshops ensuring risk management education and training is delivered throughout the business units utilising risk leads as necessary.
- Assist in developing risk mitigation strategies for the organisation's critical risks and for monitoring these risks through risk registers.
- To manage the communication plan ensuring promotion and communication of risk management activities.
- To reduce corporate risk by analysing risks; preparing reports; corporate assessments; trend analysis; benchmarking and contingency planning.
- To conduct specialist risk assessments and use knowledge to suggest risk improvement programmes.
- In co-operation with the Learning and Development function to design and deliver training for management and executives and project and line staff across the business in risk, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering.
- To deliver specific risk management projects and undertake ad hoc reviews, projects and duties as required.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Degree level qualification
- Relevant professional qualification and/or membership of Institute of Risk Management (IRM) or Management of Risk or AIRMIC, or equivalent such as Internal Audit with a risk management component and relevant experience
- Qualification in risk management and willingness to undertake further or additional training. Membership or certification in risk management or assurance related body or organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM),
- Experience of developing systems and risk management tools and systems.
- Demonstrable experience of liaising extensively with clients, non-executives, executive management and project managers and external experts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Objectivity and independence.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel and use of risk management software packages.
This opportunity of Corporate Risk Analyst offers a salary of £45000 - £50000 DOE including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact me on 01202 888986.