|Job Title:||Credit and Collections Advisor|
|Salary:||£10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Credit and Collections Advisor - West Midlands
Candidates need to have experience in a phone based collections role. This can be Business to Business or Business to consumer.
This role forms part of the Accounts Receivables Team within Financial Operations. It is responsible for ensuring the delivery of an effective and professional credit control process for all Miscellaneous Income(non-tariff debt) Streams (circa £80M)
- Managing a ledger as part of the Finance Operations Team for both debt collection and billing
- Work with a minimum of supervision on collection of debtor accounts
- Regular customer contact by phone and email to daily call targets
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Raise and issue invoices to customers
- Run Debtor Communications and issue out to customers
- Use initiative and imagination to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Pro-actively anticipate developments, and identify key accounts that will require special attention
- Compile documentation for legal action
- Handle disputes/queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics.
- Experience in a finance accounts receivable team
- Experience in telephone debt collection.
- Awareness of general accounting and vat procedures.
- A superb telephone manner together with great written skills.
- Good personal organizational skills to manage several tasks concurrently
- Excellent time management skills and the ability for attention to detail
- The ability to complete tasks to strict deadlines
- A collaborative and pro active style to build effective relationships with customers and income owners within the company.
- Solid Excel experience.
- Minimum of GCSE's or equivalent in English and Maths at grade C or above