|Job Title:||Data Steward|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our client is a non-profit organisation who are currently looking to recruit a Data Steward to to bring their data expertise onbaord and help enable data quality assurance.
- Demonstrate experience of data management and data quality within a operational and multi-stakeholder environment
- Ensure that data quality requirements are satisfied and reported on and all standards are completed against the agreed scope and on time
- Committed to teamwork and valuing people
- Ambition, drive, and energy to lead this area
- Experience of managing and interrogating data
- Excellent communication skills and your ability to listen and influence
- Ability to effectively work in a team
- Exceptional problem solving skills
furthermore, the ideal candidate will possess strong analytical data skills so that you are able to bring structure to complex problems, extract the key issues and to present data in a clear and concise format. You'll also need strong influencing and persuading skills to get your stakeholders engaged to enable the target objectives and business benefits.