|Job Title:||Design Engineer - Water|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Water Design Engineer South West
Salary - £35-45,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Our client are a multi utility company who provide design, build and connections services predominantly in the construction sector. They are currently looking to add a design engineer working in their Bristol office.
- Fully design and cost the water infrastructure for a range of different new build projects to meet client requirements.
- Testing and commissioning of water mains, services and pressure reduction equipment.
- Take responsibility for managing the design through the lifecycle ensuring quality, safety and costs are controlled at all times.
- Work closely with the sales team and support any client meetings as required to discuss the proposed design.
- Undertake water site surveys/audits and inspections and provide water advisory support for client enquiries.
- Liaise as required with developers, consultants, clients and water companies, as well as with various internal stakeholders, particularly the Operations team.
- Ensure compliance with the latest water legislation and industry standards (WIRS)
- Authorised Engineer registration.
- NCO qualification.
- Relevant knowledge and experience to produce designs for both domestic and non-domestic sectors.
- Industry experience and the appropriate knowledge and principles relating to the design of water networks and industry standards.
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations.