|Job Title:||Design Engineer - Water|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Water Design Engineer North East
Salary - £35-45,000
Our client are a multi utility company who provide design, build and connections services predominantly in the construction sector. They are currently looking to add a design engineer working in their Barnsley office.
To design, cost and approve Water infrastructure for residential and non-domestic developments including flatted properties. This will include the delivery and completion of all work including variations. Other responsibilities include testing and commissioning of water mains, services and pressure reduction equipment.
- Fully design and cost the water infrastructure for housing, business-to-business or Industrial and Commercial projects.
- Manage the design through the lifecycle ensuring quality, safety and costs are controlled at all times.
- Liaise closely with the Sales team.
- Provide comprehensive operational support.
- Ensure quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct water site surveys/audits and inspections.
- Provide water advisory support for customer enquiries and assist with the successful resolution of complaints.
- Ensure that water safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Liaise with developers, consultants, customers and water companies.
- Ensure good communication is maintained with the Operations department.
- Comply with the latest water legislation and industry standards (WIRS).
- Authorised Engineer registration
- NCO qualification
- Organisational skills to manage several projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- IT competent
- CDM Regulations.
- NRSWA Supervisory Card
- GAS Shea (EU Skills Card)