|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client is looking for a Document Controller to join an team of dedicates specialists on a range of high profile projects. The role will typically include:
- Managing the flow of documentation,
- Uploading information onto the document management systems,
- Distributing incoming information to relevant parties,
- Quality assurance checking for accuracy of information and assisting the project teams of engineers and CAD.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Document Control within a Building Services consultancy or similar.
- Experience of conject / Aconex, and/or 4Projects is required, as is a proven ability of distributing 200 to 400 incoming drawings at a time, across 20 to 30 live projects.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, possess the ability to work without supervision, and to short deadlines.
- You will be an enthusiastic individual who prides themselves on being organised, have a collaborative approach to tasks, and have a good academic background.
- You will need to be computer literate, with strong written and oral communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone, with internal and external parties.
- Stable career history.
£25,000 - £27,000pa + company benefits.
25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and more.