|Job Title:||Document Controller - construction|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - North London|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join one of our clients - a fast growing construction and infrastructure consultancy to be based in North London. As the successful candidate, you will be joining the Project Management team and working on a highways, construction and civil engineering project involving building and design.
Key responsibilities and experience as the Document Controller:
• Working as a key project team member in the Project Management department
• Confident in using software to send and receive drawings / sketches
• Collaborating with team members to manage project development in line with instructions from Managing Leader
• Co-ordinating of internal project review meetings
• Managing diaries for Project Managers and co-ordinating calendars for meetings
• Assisting Office Manager with ad-hoc duties
• Converting large amounts of data from PowerPoint to PDF files
• Entering delivery notes from clients onto the company system
As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience in the position of a Document Controller and ideally within the construction sector.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing organisation where you can further develop your skill set and progress your career.
We look forward to receiving your application!