|Job Title:||EHS Manager|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you working for a large international organisation in an EHS function? Are you looking to progress your career in the sector and join a highly regarded company with a strong reputation in the market? Are you living in Holland? If so, please read on as this could be the role for you...
My client - one of the leading distribution companies with a global presence - is looking for an experienced EHS Manager to join their Team in Holland and help to drive forward and improve EHS performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are committed to developing the careers of their Team and to help grow a team further.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- you will be either a Dutch national or fluent in Dutch, and be fluent in English and preferably French
- experience working for a large, multi site organisation, preferably within the logistics sector in an EHS capacity
- you will be up to date with relevant EHS legislation and EU Directives
- experience of conducting audits (you will most likely be a registered Lead Auditor in accordance with ISO14001)
- proven experience of managing a team of consultants, and delivering to agreed targets
- experience of putting together and delivering training programmes, both environmental and health and safety
- sound report writing skills
- excellent communication and client facing skills
- experience of implementing and maintaining Environmental Management Systems and health and safety systems in accordance with ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, respectively, or the European scheme (EMAS)