|Job Title:||EHS Specialist|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: EHS Specialist
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Location: Ashby, Leicestershire
I am currently recruiting for an EHS Specialist to join my client based in Leicestershire. This position will have a large impact and assist in the planning, co-ordination and performance of EHS management of railway communications.
- Support any EHS incident investigations
- Prepare training materials and assist in the co-ordination and delivery of EHS training to staff and contractors
- Ensure internal processes and documentation reflect requirements of the business's certified EHS Management Systems
- Plan and support delivery of EHS inspections and audits both office and field based
- Support EHS and sustainability initiatives relevant at the project and corporate level
- Complete site tours and audits for live projects
- Play a leading role in driving the EHS culture in the business
The Successful candidate will have:
- Relevant degree or NEBOSH diploma in health and safety management or equivalent
- Membership of IEMA (or equivalent) and willingness to work towards Associate Membership
- Experience in construction industry required with rail industry experience.
To apply please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.