|Job Title:||EHS Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Are you an EHS Specialist?
Are you looking for a contract role?
If so, read on...
My client - an international engineering consultancy with offices worldwide - is looking for an EHS Specialist to join their Team and work on a twelve month project, on secondment to one of their clients.
This is an urgent requirement and as such, please contact Katie Pereira if you're available and you possess the relevant skills and attributes:
- you will hold a first degree in an environmental discipline and preferably a second degree in a related subject
- experience of working within either a consultancy, industry or regulatory environment
- sound project management experience
- you will be familiar with and have a good working knowledge of EHS legislation, standards and codes
- preferably you will be an auditor in both ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- you will be competent at ensuring compliance in relation to environmental and H&S guidelines
- excellent client facing and stakeholder engagement skills
- experience of having written and implemented emergency response plans, and looking at the bigger picture, incorporating elements of sustainability
- knowledgeable on putting together risk assessments
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a twelve month contract with a well renowned consultancy, so please get in touch if it sounds like a match for you.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Dana Atalla 01202 888 986