|Job Title:||EHS Specialist (Hazardous Energy)|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||£30.00 - £45.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced EHS professional to be located anywhere across Ireland for a home based requirement. You will be working for a leading global engineering and technology services company who provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK's major challenges within their onshore wind power division.
- Providing professional Electrical and Mechanical safety advice
- You will be responsible in ensuring that the company is compliant with HSE legislation and site requirements.
- To provide support at site level regarding the implementation of hazardous energy management throughout the installation and commissioning phase of UKIE Projects.
- Support EN Functions working on Hazardous Energy CAPA Actions, and support PSE to ensure that those actions are fully implemented at Site Level
- Familiarize yourself and implement the client specific EHS Requirements of the Turbine Supply Agreement, with a focus on the management of Hazardous Energy
- Installation, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Phases of UKIE Projects
The successful candidate will have
- Significant experience of working with hazardous energy within the Renewables Industry.
- Experience in other high risk industries such as Construction / Oil and Gas / Marine Operations will be considered.
- Significant knowledge of CDM regulations and Environmental requirements relating to construction projects
- Relevant HSE certification and qualifications (NEBOSH Construction, NVQ5, NEBOSH Diploma, BSc Hons)
- Member of IOSH (Tech/GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH Status)
- Electrical and / or Mechanical qualification (City and Guilds, NVQ)
- Willingness to travel throughout Ireland and the UK, and where necessary, attend meetings and workshops overseas.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE