|Job Title:||EHS Tender Manager- Windpower|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Hawkens|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Our Client is looking for an EHS Tender Manager to provide high quality support to sales and tendering departments in EHS matters. The role will sit within our Global Offshore Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) department and would suite a commercial-minded EHS Manager. EHS Tender Manager will assist in ensuring a consistently high standard and constant improvement within the sales and tender projects centred on our large-scale offshore wind farm contracts.
- Developing, collecting and submitting documentation to support the pre- qualification assessment phase including incident statistics, EHS track records and internal key procedures etc.
- Evaluating tender documentation and Turbine Supply Agreements in order to identify risks with EHS implications and brining these risks to the attention of the sales team.
- Providing input into the T-LOA (Technical Letter of Authority) and pointing out potential contractual issues to management.
- Presenting EHS management systems to customers.
- Facilitating continuous improvements to EHS systems and processes.
- Relevant technical education; e.g. as a mariner, engineer or similar supported with relevant formal UK H&S training; e.g. NEBOSH (Diploma) or equivalent.
- HSE experience, preferably within the wind, offshore or construction industry incl. in-depth knowledge of CDM.
- International project management experience including commercial interfaces with clients and subcontractors etc.
- Preferably experience from similar position involved with sales and tender preparation and/ or other commercial aspects.
- Structured and result-orientated personality with strong communication skills.