|Job Title:||EIA Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We have an exciting opportunity with our client, who is a world leading property and real estate services company and they have a fantastic opportunity for an EIA consultant to join their successful Environmental team.
- Coordinate and manage technical specialists and project teams.
- Liaise with competent authorities, clients, project teams and others
- Complete scoping and screening requests
- Manage and coordinate urban development EIAs
- Support planning applications and lead writing and editing environmental statements
- Involve key stakeholders throughout the EIA process, including local authority and statutory consultees
- Demonstrable proof of consultancy experience
- Strong knowledge of UK EIA legislation
- Proven commercial awareness
- Educated to at least degree level in relevant environmental science subject
- Strong report writing and communication skills
- Membership of a professional body
For further information about this job, please contact Natalie at Allen & York on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application