|Job Title:||Electric Network Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Undertaking outline designs for tendering purposes, detailed designs for LV and HV distribution networks to serve domestic, commercial and industrial developments and providing technical support for all business departments. You will ensure that designs are produced which are commercially and technically compliant to DNO and IDNO specifications and approved within agreed timescales. Review external design elements and offering full design support to tendering and construction teams and clients. The successful candidate will also mentor, coach and guide trainee engineers.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a suitable Engineering Qualification (Degree/HND or equivalent).
- Have experience in designing/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure and substation design.
- Knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant.
- Hold knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents.
- Have an understanding of the current NERS requirements.
- Have an understanding of CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Have an understanding of ISO09001, ISO14001 & ISO018001.
- Be IT Literate.
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be client focused bringing new ideas, commitment and enthusiasm.