|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus car or allowance|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a large multi-utility Service company. They are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their design team to help manage their current projects from start to finish and help design electrical networks.
- Managing the design through to project lifecycle, to the highest quality and standards.
- Design electricity utility networks for housing and industrial & commercial developments.
- Working closely with our Business Development team and Project Managers to compile project bids.
- Proactively taking and promoting our unique offer for utility infrastructure services to our customers.
- Conducting site visits and meeting with customers, therefore excellent customer management skills (internal and external) are essential.
- Working effectively within an established team and understanding how to manage customer expectations at all levels.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Relevant design and costing experience in the utility sector.
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations, E.S.Q.C. Regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Knowledge of ISO09001, ISO14001 & ISO018001.
- Knowledge of Technical Specifications of equipment, substations, cables & plant.
- Understanding of site environment.
- Knowledge Electricity networks.