|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer - Power Distribution|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a leading ICP. They are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join an established team to undertake design and planning associated with contestable connections for 11/33/132kV installations.
- Design to engineering directives, engineering standards including G81, ENA, and Bs7671.
- Comply with design assurance and audit processes and the requirements of the designer as determined by the CDM Regulations (as amended in April 2007).
- Knowledge of Electricity Safety, Quality and Continuity Regulations 2002, as amended (ESQCR) and NRSWA.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Power system analysis
- Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Project
- Working knowledge of HV distribution systems
- Understanding of site environment and working practices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Degree educated (Electrical Engineering Power Distribution)
- Electrical power system and/or plant design
- Electrical power system protection
- Electrical protection design and analysis software
- Power distribution control/SCADA
- Interpretation of client's technical needs and requirements
- Switchboards and switchgear
- Power cables
- Technical leadership
- Preparation of proposals
- Project management
- Distribution engineering experience in 11/33/132kV