|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently working with a leading Developer, Owner and Operator of renewable energy projects in the UK focusing on solar projects, onshore wind farms and biofuel projects.
Due to expansion of the organisation there is now an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with 3+ years experience to join their dynamic team located in South West, UK
The candidate will initially be assisting the Electrical Power Engineering Team before taking on positions of more responsibility.
The Electrical Power Engineering Team primarily undertakes the Engineering, Design, Construction and Commissioning Management associated with all facets of renewable energy.
Qualifications & Experience Required for the Electrical Engineer
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- 3+ Years experience
You will preferably have first hand understanding in the majority of the following apparatus:
- 33kV open terminal switchgear.
- 33, 20 & 11kV metal enclosed switchgear.
- 33 & 11kV Overhead Lines & Cable Circuits.
- Power Transformers.
- Distribution Transformers.
- 33 & 11kV Circuit Protection Schemes.
- DC Battery Charger Systems.
- Windfarm Electrical Distribution Networks.
- Tariff Metering Systems.
You will preferably have an appreciation in some of the following activities relating to the apparatus in section 1 above:
- Engineering & Design.
You will preferably have an appreciation of:
- Power System Analysis Load Flow
- Fault Level
- Transient & Harmonic studies
- Computer Aided Design Packages
For more information please contact Tom Wolsey 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.